It's time to reopen
We are so excited to re-open, but will continue to practice caution and social distancing. To help us better prepare for your arrival and that of others, we are asking attendees to reserve their place at one of our two worship experiences ahead of time and follow the following safeguards:
- Attendees will be required to wear a mask upon entering the building. If you are unable to wear a mask, for whatever reason, we will ask that you join our worship experience through one of our online streaming platforms—Facebook, Youtube, or Twitter. Search for Mosaic Church SA on any of those platforms.
- To practice good social distancing, we will ask attendees to sit as a family in a designated row. At least 6 feet of space must be maintained between individuals & households.
- Those who are sick, over the age of 65, or who might have underlying health conditions should not attend in person gatherings.
- No food or drink in the building at this time.
- No hand shakes, hugs, or other physical greetings at this time.
Added Cleaning — Seats and all regularly touched surfaces will be disinfected after each service.
Entrance & Check In — Church doors will be propped open to prevent the need to touch handles. Upon arrival, we will have a social distanced, hands-free check-point.
Hand Sanitizer Stations — Hand sanitizing stations are to be provided at entrances. All are encouraged to use before & after services.
No Bulletins or Collection — We will not be passing out worship guides, connect cards, or any other materials during our services. Additionally, we will not be passing a collecting basket/bucket during our time of giving. Please consider contributing through any one of our online options.
Coffee Station & Child Care Will Be Closed — Unfortunately, we will not be offering our regular amenities such as beverages, snacks, and childcare during our limited seating services.
Orderly Dismissals — To ensure social distancing, we will ask the congregation to leave in sections. Please wait until your section is called to leave your seat. We ask that you leave the church immediately after the service concludes.
Continuation of Online Services — We will continue hosting our weekly online services. We hope those who cannot join us in person will continue joining us online.